Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Missing 411?  (Read 11817 times)

Offline goldenseal75

• Brood
Missing 411?
« on: September 04, 2014, 11:41:17 pm »
Anyone notice that "missing people" are now either catagorized as either being abducted or just "vanished" into this air? 

Hmm, maybe I can start making the mundane things of life more interesting for folks. How about that?

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
Re: Missing 411?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 06:34:23 pm »
I was lost once.
many think I still am.
I can counter that with I am here?

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 10:07:44 pm »
 :)

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 11:49:34 am »
To quote Daniel Boone, I've never been lost.  I was a might confused for a few days once, but never lost.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
  • I love New York... I hate the government.
Re:
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 12:35:40 pm »
Matter cannot be created or destroyed. Therefore nobody is ever lost... They just can't be found...
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns; that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party. ---Mao Tse Tung

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ---Benjamin Franklin

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 09:57:03 am »
Not really true.

Matter and Energy are intertwined according to Einstein and verified by experimental data.  The old E = mc squared thing.  Matter can be converted to pure energy, and vice versa.  The fact that we’re all here is pretty good physical data that matter can be created! 

I suppose an alien race could have figured out how to operate in the 4th dimension and have the ability to make things appear to “disappear “ from 3 dimensional space.  They would have to be some pretty cleaver bee keepers indeed.     

anything