Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Work  (Read 5329 times)

Offline Bulgarian_Bee

• Brood
Work
« on: July 23, 2004, 08:41:34 am »
Hello my name is Atanas Lazarov and I am bee-master from many years.I have continued the work of my father who has continued the work of his grand father etc.I am from Bulgaria - East Europe where the honey has been spending well until The European Continent began to take the honey of China.Now the cost of the honey here is too low and I am planning to stop my work.But I still want to work as a Bee-Master thats why if there is a free place for a really good Bee-Master with pleasure I will except the job and will work hardly and will help with everything that I know about the bees and their looking after them.Please if there is a job for such people like me write me e-mail or private message here.Thank you in advance.

Offline BigRog

• House Bee
Work
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2004, 09:06:01 am »
Welcome
I am sure that you expertise will be valued here.
"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"

Offline lobstafari

• House Bee
Work
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2004, 09:45:27 am »
I have seen ads for commercial beekeeping employment in Hawaii quite often, or maybe get on a pollination team!!  Seems like good money although ive never done it.

Offline Bee Boy

• House Bee
Work
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 05:03:27 pm »
Yeah I heard about some places in Hawaii! They seem to pay more for  every experienced people, like you!
Bee Boy