Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Want to buy bees in NW PA- will travel to OH/NY!  (Read 4056 times)

Offline wm

• New Bee
Want to buy bees in NW PA- will travel to OH/NY!
« on: May 04, 2009, 02:51:31 pm »
Hi! I'm new and I'm looking to set myself up a hive or two in NW Pennsylvania, but I'm having a heck of a time figuring out where to get my bees from. I would really like to buy from someone close to my area, rather than trying to find packages via mail, but I'd be open to any suggestions you good folks could give me. :)

If you're (or know of someone who is) in NW PA, NE Ohio, or NW NY and can help me find bees, please email me or reply here.

Thanks so much!

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
Re: Want to buy bees in NW PA- will travel to OH/NY!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 04:05:41 pm »

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 04:28:05 pm »
PM Bjornbee on this forum.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline justgojumpit

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 02:33:38 pm »
I have nucs for sale in North Salem, NY.  I'm not sure if it's too far of a drive for you, but I can set you up with the woodenware as well if that makes it more worthwhile.  You can reach me at (914) 420-3738

justgojumpit
Keeper of bees and builder of custom beekeeping equipment.

Offline honeytaker

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 12:17:15 am »
check these two people out they may be able to help you i grew up in east brady north of pittsburgh i think there in chicora area
barry leicher 1-724-445-2471
thomas rea 1-724-445 2495