Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Shopper of the family.  (Read 1260 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
The Shopper of the family.
« on: August 22, 2019, 04:15:41 pm »
The wife came in after several hours strolling the Departments Stores. The wife said honey, I'm tired. I have been shopping all day and my feet are sore. The husband ask what did you buy? The wife quickly responded,''not a lot, I have picked out certain items that I will be watching for the prices to come down during the seasonal sales which are to come. The smart-alec husband said. ''Well how to you go and visit department store after department store and come home with nothing to show for it but sore aching feet,  and with a straight face call yourself a shopper?  The wife said, whats the difference, I suppose the same way you take the boat and go fishing all day, and usually come home with nothing to show for your effort but a sun burn and a sore rear from sitting in the boat all day, and not enough fish to feed the cat, and you call yourself a fisherman!!
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

anything