Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Gosh ! !  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Geoff

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
Gosh ! !
« on: June 29, 2017, 10:02:59 pm »

When a couple arrive at hospital to have their baby delivered, the doctor tells them he has invented a new machine that can transfer a portion of the mother's labour pain to the baby's father. He asks if they were willing to try it and they both agree.

The doctor sets the pain transfer to 10 per cent for starters, explaining that it was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before. However, as the labour progresses, the husband feels fine and asks the doctor to kick it up a bit. The doctor then adjusts the machine to 20 per cent pain transfer. The husband still feels fine. The doctor checks the husband?s blood pressure and is amazed at how well he is taking the pain.

They then try 50 per cent and the husband continues to feel quite well. Since the pain transfer was helping out the wife considerably, the husband encourages the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him and the wife delivers a healthy baby with virtually no pain. She and her husband are ecstatic.

When they get home, they find the postman dead on the porch.
Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Re: Gosh ! !
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 04:50:23 am »
Ouch... is that why I have been having unexplained pain?   :embarassed:  :smile:
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 02:48:00 pm »
 :grin:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 12:39:53 am »
 :smile: :grin:
Neill

anything