Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bulk buyers from EU?  (Read 1121 times)

Offline the honey moony

• New Bee
    • The Honey Moony
Bulk buyers from EU?
« on: February 28, 2020, 01:59:44 pm »
Hi community,

We are The Honey Moony, we supply different kind and amounts of honey - organic & conventional.

My question is - where we can find partners/wholebuyers. If you were a bulk honey buyer where would you search?

Thank you!  :smile:
The Honey Moony - Organic & Conventional Honey Suppliers

Offline van from Arkansas

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
Re: Bulk buyers from EU?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 03:30:59 pm »
American Bee Journal by DaDant, adds for sale and purchase: honey, wax, hives by the 1,000?s, pollination wanted, etc.
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline jalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 03:38:12 pm »
There  is  another bee forum that features a commercial section featuring large volumes bought and sold.  Easy to search, simply type "commercial beekeepers forum" in your search tab.

Offline the honey moony

• New Bee
    • The Honey Moony
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 12:13:45 pm »
There  is  another bee forum that features a commercial section featuring large volumes bought and sold.  Easy to search, simply type "commercial beekeepers forum" in your search tab.

could you please point me to it?
The Honey Moony - Organic & Conventional Honey Suppliers

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2020, 03:49:34 pm »

could you please point me to it?

I googled that site, maybe I did not look close enough and that is possible as I was in a rush. When I clicked current prices is said 7 something a pound. When I looked closer it was dated 2008. lol  😊
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

anything