BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM.

List Best Flowers For Bees

(1/7) > >>

BagziK:
Honey plants are of great importance in beekeeping. They can significantly contribute to stronger bee colonies and more economical beekeeping.

BagziK:
I will be the first to list some of the flowers that are ideal for bees. I ask everyone to get involved in this topic, honey plants are very important for our bees.

1. Phacelia ( One can collect 500-1,000 kg / ha of honey)
2. Lavender (Daily yields range up to 6 kg)
3. Sage (Sage is very resistant to long-term droughts).

Ben Framed:
BagziK please list your location in your profile, location is reverent to some discussions and my help in the future.

Thanks,

Phillip

BagziK:

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on February 22, 2022, 11:28:26 am ---BagziK please list your location in your profile, location is reverent to some discussions and my help in the future.

Thanks,

Phillip

--- End quote ---

Hi Phillip, Of course, I added the location. I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina, it is a country in Europe. I don't know if you've ever heard for this country? It is a small country where beekeeping is very developed.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: BagziK on February 22, 2022, 12:10:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ben Framed on February 22, 2022, 11:28:26 am ---BagziK please list your location in your profile, location is reverent to some discussions and my help in the future.

Thanks,

Phillip

--- End quote ---

Hi Phillip, Of course, I added the location. I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina, it is a country in Europe. I don't know if you've ever heard for this country? It is a small country where beekeeping is very developed.

--- End quote ---

Thanks you BagziK for updating your profile location. As you probably know, we have members from all over Europe and all over the World.  Thank you for joining us here at Beemaster!

Here in my State of Mississippi we have a vast amount of nectar and pollen producing plants. I once had a chart of top producing plants here which featured a time frame of the blooming periods of each. I will try to find it for you....

Phillip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version