Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Unfaithful  (Read 1407 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Unfaithful
« on: September 22, 2017, 06:04:54 am »
A woman wanted to know how her husband would react if she left without telling him where she had gone. She decided to write him a letter saying she is tired of him and didn't want to live with him any more. Hearing his car arrive, she put it on the bedside table and then crawled under the bed to hide.

He saw the letter on the table and read it. After a few moments of silence, he picked up the pen and added something to the letter. Then he started to get changed, whistling happy tunes and seemed to be dancing while he did so. He grabbed his phone and dialled a number.

His wife listened from under the bed as he started chatting to someone. "Hey babe, I'm just changing clothes and then will join you," he said. "As for the wife, it seems that it finally dawned on her that I was fooling around on her and she left. It was really wrong to have married her; I wish we had met earlier. See you soon, honey!" Then he hung up and walked out of the room.

In tears and very upset, she crawled out from under the bed and stumbled over to read what her unfaithful husband had written on the end of her letter. Through teary eyes, she read: "I could see your feet you idiot, I am going out to buy groceries. I'll be back soon. Food and a beer on the table as usual, please. Love and kisses!"
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Unfaithful
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 07:18:08 am »
 :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin