Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: found her  (Read 1465 times)

Offline trapperbob

• House Bee
found her
« on: May 20, 2007, 01:19:53 pm »
 :-D Finally seen the queen she was a real light amber color and was laying in almost every hole that didn't have honey in it she looked in some and apparently they weren't up to her standards so she moved on I can see where they are starting to hatch out of the comb and it looks as if she is coming right back and laying in them so the hive should grow pretty quick. I was glad to see her and am glad to see she is laying so well this should be a strong hive. 

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: found her
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 01:49:33 pm »
Trapperbob!!!  Yeah, that is cool when one sees the queen, eh?  I love that feeling I get when she is visualized.   Have a great day, great life, great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline n9kww

• New Bee
Re: found her
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 02:19:17 pm »
 :roll:
It is a great felling when you finaly spot "MOM" i know it makes our day. You also are lucky you have a queen that is not shy, some of mine run and hide at the first inkling of light. It sure is nice when you can see here doing her thing!!
Have a great day.
Ron