BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM.

Club members to the rescue.

(1/1)

Anonymous:
Second fellow from the club who has been keeping bees for 45 years said it is a hobby gotten out of hand  :lol:  :lol:  came and looked at my light, queenless hive. Said he was not sure if it was AFB or not but said I should destroy it just to be on the safe side. said there wasn't much over a pound of bee there any way. Asked if I had any unused deeps, I told him three I had made last month and parts for one more. Latter that evening he stopped by with a swarm that he had captured.
He had heard about my delema from the fellow who gave me the first swarm. Now I have the one package left and two swarms deeps full of bees.
 :D Al

BigRog:
Glad to here it.
It's great when people help each other out

Anonymous:
With the people here and the club members I am starting to have new found feelings for bee keepers. I had such a rotten tase of bee keepers from another area I told a guy at this time last year to stop calling me a bee keeper. I didn't want to ever be thought of in the same light as those stuck up, unfriendly, unhelpfull, rearend of a male mule people.
Now I have learned they are not the norm and it is just the few that are like that.
 :D Al

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version