Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello Chris from northeast pa  (Read 2049 times)

Offline backyard warrior

• House Bee
Hello Chris from northeast pa
« on: January 07, 2010, 09:30:43 pm »
Hello everyone Chris from northeast Pa  33 yrs old construction worker and new to beekeeping :)

Offline Sparky

• Field Bee
Re: Hello Chris from northeast pa
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 10:22:42 pm »
Welcome to the forum Chris. You have come to a good place for all your 411 needs to get a great, fascinating hobby going. There are many great people here to help you with all different experience levels and many locations.

Offline vermmy35

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 10:42:19 pm »
Welcome Chris
Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 12:05:05 am »
Chris, welcome to our forum, so great you found us, I like your handle, a backyard warrior eh?  Roses, thorns?  Those come to mind.  Stick around, we love new members and this can be a great place to learn, a place to tell your stories, tales, experiences, we all care.  Have that wonderful and most great day, with health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Damonh

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 04:26:49 pm »
Welcome Chris. Not too far from you in Girard pa. The other end of the state..Ha, Ha. I have been doing this for a few years and would bee willing to help if I can. It is a interesting hobby just have fun.
Damon