BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > COLONY COLLAPSE DISORDER - TALKS & REPORTS

Monsanto vs. Government

(1/4) > >>

Acebird:
Check this video out:

http://money.cnn.com/video/fortune/2010/05/10/f_monsanto_roundup_ready_soybean.fortune/?iid=EAL

Humanbeeing:
So Monsanto is working hand in hand with the government to protect their market share. Nothing new about that. The head of the Dept of Ag is a Monsanto executive. No one will use Roundup one. They will pass a new law. How many Goldman Sachs executives are  working our government right now. I've lost track. Need another bail out? Pass a law. Welcome to the Corpocracy. Intercangable with Fascism. Corporations make the laws.
Remember what Bush told you. Get out there and Buy, Buy, Buy, if you want to save the economy. If you want to keep your government, the Corporation, swimming in money.

Kathyp:
thank you all for the morning laugh  :-D

showme714:

--- Quote from: Humanbeeing on January 28, 2011, 05:45:11 am ---So Monsanto is working hand in hand with the government to protect their market share. Nothing new about that. The head of the Dept of Ag is a Monsanto executive. No one will use Roundup one. They will pass a new law. How many Goldman Sachs executives are  working our government right now. I've lost track. Need another bail out? Pass a law. Welcome to the Corpocracy. Intercangable with Fascism. Corporations make the laws.
Remember what Bush told you. Get out there and Buy, Buy, Buy, if you want to save the economy. If you want to keep your government, the Corporation, swimming in money.

--- End quote ---

Your observation is dead on. The newest schemes is of course the passing of Senate Bill S510 The Food Safety Bill and it being signed into law on the back of some bill to help the veterans I believe. This new law says it is now illegal to grow your own food and consume it. (I'd like to see the government enforce this) It was originally rejected after being signed by the president on some technicality about it creating a new tax which proves two things: (1) The senators did not write the bill and (2) they also didn't read it. Monsanto and ConAgra has Washington bought and paid for. This falls in line with National Security Study Memorandum 200 by Henry Kissinger in 1974. It basically said that food would be used as a weapon (control mechanism) against the people in the future.

The other scheme is that now Whole Foods is on board with GMO alfalfa believe it or not. The powers that be finally got to them. Now the gateway will be open for everything GMO to flow from these criminals. Our health is being deliberately put in danger and that means the bees too.

bee-nuts:
Folks, everything out forefathers fought, bleed, and died for is over.  If they can take away your choice of wearing or not wearing a seat belt, that you cant allow people to smoke in YOUR BAR, what cant they tell you to do or not do.  Its over, we already surrendered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version