MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > PHOTO PAGE - MEMBER PHOTOS & BEE-MOVIES HERE!

MEMBER PHOTOS - CLICK HERE - PLEASE ADD YOUR PHOTOS

<< < (6/24) > >>

Cindi:
Nice photo, obviously in trials of some sort.  Usually individuals who enjoy biking, also are engaged in other "triathalon" events.  Do you get into that too?  Great day.  Cindi

super dave:
hi cindi

not much for the tri stuff -- i just can't keep up with running and swimming-- i just love the speed of the road bike and the trail riding
biking is just so much funtake care
dave

Cindi:
Dave, when I was a kid, my bike was the best thing in the world that a youngster could ever have.  It took me to so many places.  I still love to bike ride (but now onto bigger, motorized bikes, LOL).  I still love to get on my bike and ride with my grandsons and nephews to some cool swimming holes in the summer.  I don't swim, it's too cold for me, but I watch the kids, they have no fear.  We have lots and lots of bike/horse trails in our vicinity, the horse capital of B.C., so they say, so the horseman's club has done wonders all over the lower parts of the mountains.  So, we ride the trails.

Have an awesome day, and keep riding, good for your health and heart.  Cindi

reinbeau:
Here is a photo of my husband and I, he's registered here on Beemaster but I don't know what his screen name is!  :?  I'll figure it out and post it.

You just had one to many "/" in the address for photo and avitar too, computers are soooo picky :)  - good job!!! Beemaster

Cindi:
Ann, what a nice picture, I see that your husband towers above you too, I share the same thing.  I bet you are about 5 foot 2 inches, and he certainly well over 6 feet.  Great day.  I'll put a picture of me and mine on one day too.  We are past our 25th year together, and getting better every day.  Great day. Cindi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version