MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > PHOTO PAGE - MEMBER PHOTOS & BEE-MOVIES HERE!

MEMBER PHOTOS - CLICK HERE - PLEASE ADD YOUR PHOTOS

<< < (5/24) > >>

Cindi:

--- Quote from: beemaster on November 29, 2006, 01:03:11 pm ---Thanks Gang :)

Sometimes in life you need to share stuff and that modest photo (you can tell how camera shy I am) was a gift worth sharing - lol. I was just trying out my cam-corders still pic mod with the remote control and caught that gem. Couldn't waste it on myself, I'm 48 and it might be the best I'll ever look again - ugh.

--- End quote ---

Ha, ha, life is for laughing and laughing we all shall.  Just wait until I send the pictures of the swollen faces of my husband and myself after encounters with our bees this summer.  You will all get a kick out of it.  I will try and get these on the forum tomorrow.  Please, laugh, there is a "laughing club" that I was seeing on the TV that an actual doctor created and all they do is "laugh".  Let's do that thing, they say that that is the best thing that anyone could ever do for themselves and others.  Laugh, lafff, and laph some more.  Great day.  Cindi

Cindi:
Gotta agree with John, looking at member's photos, it is kind of nice to put a type to a face.  Here is a pic of me taking pics of my bees.  I do alot of videotaping around here, as well as still.  One day, I will get going and put all my 8mm onto DVD, I have the equipment, just not the time.  Great day. Cindi

nepenthes:
new hat!

beemaster:
Cody:

You may not think it, but I know we could hang out - sweet look!! Peace in 07

super dave:
i don't have any hives yet --- but i'm starting this year-- here is a pic of my other past time-- biking

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version