MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE 2ND AMENDMENT

Ghost Guns

<< < (2/33) > >>

paus:
Well stated .  I have a fried from Mexico and he told me he can buy AK47 from the cartel for 175$.  These guns are wornout but they can spray bullets at an unbelievable rate.  I wonder if selling this trash to dope dealers, is just another way to add profit to the coyotes.  The AK47 is in the same class as the so called "ghost guns".  Check it out, "How many cases have been solved by Law Enforcement" using the serial numbers on a gun, other than on TV.

Acebird:

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on April 10, 2021, 11:36:27 am ---
It's simple Brian.  Dissolve or water down the second amendment. Take every capable modern firearm from every freeborn, law-abiding, American Citizen, such as the basic AR, Leaving its citizens at the mercy of radicle groups, extremest, building burners, murderers, thugs, thieves, crooks, outlaws of every type and description etc.

--- End quote ---
It appears the numbers go the other way.
https://www.bestplaces.net/crime/?city1=53651000&city2=51253000
The best way to lose your freedoms is to not address a problem.  I am not against the AR 15 but I see a need to address the unlawful use of it.  Spitting out words of a 200+ year old document that is outdated and left to interpretation is not the solution.  Congress refuses to address the problem at the boarder so it will be dealt with by executive order according to who the voters put in office.  The 200+ year old document is no help for the problems the country faces today.  What paragraph addresses a pandemic?
It appears the lame brain is way out producing the past idiot who can take credit for many of the newer problems we are experiencing.  Including at the boarder.

BeeMaster2:
Brian,
That 200 year old document is what made this country great. It is the politicians and judges that do not follow it that has caused 90 percent of the problems that we have today.
Every one of them has sworn to protect and defend it when sworn in but almost every one of them ignore that oath.
Jim Altmiller

Ben Framed:
> The best way to lose your freedoms is to not address a problem.

Well said Brian, the problem is many folks do not seem to see where the problem lies.

> The 200+ year old document is no help for the problems the country faces today.

Brian is that what your family told the officials when you swore an oath to America and its Constitution as described in reply 2 when you immigrated here attempting to become citizens? Before or after taking the loyalty test and swearing an oath to America and its Constitution? I doubt these thoughts, feelings, and opinions were made known?

Immigrants are taken at there word and accepted as Americans citizens, after and only after taking that oath to uphold the constitution, (that old document). Being you are a full American Citizen, where do your loyalties lie if not to that old document, The Constitution?

.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: sawdstmakr on April 11, 2021, 10:26:35 am ---Brian,
That 200 year old document is what made this country great. It is the politicians and judges that do not follow it that has caused 90 percent of the problems that we have today.
Every one of them has sworn to protect and defend it when sworn in but almost every one of them ignore that oath.
Jim Altmiller

--- End quote ---

I agree Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version