MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE SPORTS BAR

What is your country?s favourite sport?

<< < (3/5) > >>

incognito:

--- Quote from: kathyp on November 15, 2019, 12:04:58 pm ---Something I can do at home rather than having to go to the range.

--- End quote ---
Check your local laws regarding shooting at home. Do you have the set back you need?

I have no idea what size property you have.

Kathyp:

--- Quote ---I have no idea what size property you have.
--- End quote ---

I should be fine.  It's legal for me to shoot guns here, although I would not.  Should be fine for archery with the proper precautions. 

Skeggley:
Ok, so it?s safe to assume that US beeks believe shooting is your country?s favourite sport then?
Go figure I?d have thought basketball, baseball and NFL.
The propaganda we?re fed down under over here!
 :cheesy:

Kathyp:

--- Quote ---Ok, so it?s safe to assume that US beeks believe shooting is your country?s favourite sport then?
--- End quote ---

One we can do and the others we watch.  It's more fun to do   :wink:

Ben Framed:
Our country is so diverse it is hard to pinpoint by asking the individual.  I suppose follow the money and you will have a (commercial) answer.  The above posted answers are a sample of different sports or pastimes enjoyed by we Americans.  Some sports here, which were once popular might include fox hunting, the sport of sophistication.  Gamecock fighting once was poplar here and considered the sport of kings, as depicted by the movie Roots, (Chicken George) also the mascot of the South Carolina University is a gamecock. Both as far as I know are a thing of the past. Some pastimes here, even now include frog gigging for a simple uncomplicated example. I suppose that the big three as far as money is concerned is Baseball, Football, and Basketball and not necessarily in that order.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version