MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE 2ND AMENDMENT

We need to remove the left from Power

<< < (15/15)

Acebird:

--- Quote from: Kathyp on February 05, 2021, 01:18:23 pm ---If someone feels they have been treated unfairly they can use those laws.

--- End quote ---
Laws don't mean anything unless they are enforced.

Kathyp:

--- Quote ---Laws don't mean anything unless they are enforced.
--- End quote ---

That's true.  Laws don't mean anything if people don't take advantage of them.  There are any number of federal and state laws that apply to equal pay, etc. 

Most of the complaining about equality is not about race, but about gender.  Because the apple to apple comparison disproves the complaint, the argument has been changed.

Now the argument is "If we value women as mothers and keepers of the home, they should be paid the same even if they do not work the same hours, or seek the same advancements". 

Just had a conversation with someone that goes to this.  There was a recent complaint that the organization he works for did not have enough women on the committees.  What the complainants didn't know is that two women had been offered positions on one of the most important boards, but had turned them down.   Reason?  The meetings were held in the evening after work and they had kids at home.  That's a reasonable choice to make.  The extra money was not worth the extra time. 

Michael Bush:
The left thinks we should all get to the finish line together.  The right thinks we should all be at the starting line together...

salvo:
Yeah!

The left wants to slit my throat. The right wants to stab me in the back.

Sal

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: salvo on February 08, 2021, 10:11:24 pm ---Yeah!

The left wants to slit my throat. The right wants to stab me in the back.

Sal

--- End quote ---

:grin: :grin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version