MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE 2ND AMENDMENT

We need to remove the left from Power

<< < (2/15) > >>

Still Learning The Trade:
We need more people like y'all! Bee loving,constitutional rednecks! Impeach Obama,Send Hillary to prison, and Keep Our Guns. The Bill of Rights is our most powerful weapon, and the people are realising our need to defend it!

A government large enough to provide everything you need is a government strong enough to take everything you have. -T. Jefferson

Dallasbeek:

--- Quote from: Still Learning The Trade on October 12, 2015, 02:11:52 pm ---We need more people like y'all! Bee loving,constitutional rednecks! Impeach Obama,Send Hillary to prison, and Keep Our Guns. The Bill of Rights is our most powerful weapon, and the people are realising our need to defend it!

A government large enough to provide everything you need is a government strong enough to take everything you have. -T. Jefferson

--- End quote ---

Ya got that right, Pilgrim!

Eric Bosworth:

--- Quote from: Michael Bush on October 12, 2015, 09:19:32 am --->He cannot have his coronation until he removes the Constitution.

So far he's just ignored it... not that Bush didn't ignore it as well... time for a Liberterian.

--- End quote ---
I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012... I did my part...

salvo:
Hi Folks,

How long before there's a knock on our doors?

We've reached the point where people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Sal

Acebird:
You guys make me laugh.  You band together and march on the capital and then you blame the democrats for taking your gun rights away.  If you only knew how the world turns.  Government didn't come knocking on your door for your guns you ignored the constitution by supporting an insurrection.  What you just proved is you are NOT law abiding citizens therefore the second amendment is likely to change and it is YOUR fault.  Accept what you have done and don't cry about the outcome.  We still have a democracy.  The left is not in power the people are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version