Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: BIKE WRECK  (Read 2098 times)

salvo

BIKE WRECK
« on: November 30, 2023, 12:11:12 am »
One Sunday a pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for answered prayers.

A woman stood up and walked to the podium.

She said, *I have a praise. Two months ago, my husband Tom had a terrible bicycle wreck, and his scrotum was completely crushed.

The pain was excruciating, and the doctors didn't know if they could help him. *

There were muffled gasps from the men in the congregation as they imagined the pain that Tom must have experienced.

*Tom was unable to hold me or the children," she went on, "and every move caused him terrible pain. We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation, and it turned out they were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Tom's scrotum and wrap wire around it to hold it in place. *

Again, the men in the congregation were unnerved and squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Tom.

*Now, * she announced in a quavering voice, *thank the Lord Tom is out of the hospital, and the doctors say that with time his scrotum should recover completely. *

All the men sighed with relief.

The pastor rose and tentatively asked if anyone else had something to say.

A man stood up walked slowly to the podium and said, *I?m Tom. *

The congregation sat completely silent as if mesmerized, waiting for what Tom had to say.

*I just want to tell my wife that the word is sternum. *

anything