BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > HONEYBEE REMOVAL

Free bees (in wall, central VA)

(1/6) > >>

Rabbitdog:
If anyone near Lynchburg, VA wants to take some bees out of an old house, send me a PM and I'll put you in touch with the owner.  He wants to put on vinyl siding but wants bees and honeycomb gone first.  Would rather not exterminate.
100+ year old house
Bee entrance is on 2nd fl., 20' off ground

Ross:
Bees are never free.  Bee removal, likewise, is usually not free.  I get $50 an hour for removing bees from walls. 

Kathyp:
do you have any legal issues with charging for removal?  i seem to remember some conversation on here about that.  something about licensed pest control?

Rabbitdog:
Ross,
You have such a positive attitude  :-P.   Unlike you, some people want bees bad enough not to charge a fee.  I'm just trying to help out an elderly couple and see a few bees find a new home.   thanks again for your comments that add absolutely nothing to this post!  :-*

Scadsobees:
 :shock:
I was thinking that that will be a lot of work not to mention danger to be free..... :roll: 5 hours on a ladder 15-20 ft up, in a hot beesuit, next day of being sore isn't free, sounds like paying dearly for those bees... :-P

Might be better to emphasis the elderly couple needing help getting a beehive removed from their house.

Respectfully,
Rick :-P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version