Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2578 times)

Offline Charlie Bezzina

• New Bee
Greetings
« on: October 24, 2022, 05:08:21 am »
Hello,

I'm a suburban beekeeper in Sydney Australia. I have joined this forum to learn a thing or two about beekeeping. I lost my first hive to shb, and despite the putrid mess I had to clean, I have decided to give it another go. I look forward to participate!

Regards. Charlie.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 07:00:53 am »
Hello,

I'm a suburban beekeeper in Sydney Australia. I have joined this forum to learn a thing or two about beekeeping. I lost my first hive to shb, and despite the putrid mess I had to clean, I have decided to give it another go. I look forward to participate!

Regards. Charlie.

Hello Charlie Bezzina from Sydney. Welcome to Beemaster! I also joined to learn about beekeeping and I feel I made a great choice in doing so. There are nice folks here, eager to help with problems we may come up against such as you have encountered. I am happy that you have decided to give it another go. Your participation is more than welcome...

Regards,

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2022, 08:05:51 am »
Charlie,
Welcome to Beemaster.
Don?t bee afraid to ask questions, we love to answer them. There are no dumb questions.
Glad you are doing to give it another try.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2022, 07:32:45 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster, Charlie!  :happy:
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline Charlie Bezzina

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2022, 07:29:17 pm »
Thanks.