Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Apivar treatment  (Read 2900 times)

Offline billdean

• House Bee
Apivar treatment
« on: August 11, 2017, 10:15:22 pm »
The direction say to use 2 strips per brood chamber. I use 4 to 5 medium boxes to over winter my bees. The bottom box seems to always be pollen. The very top box is usually honey so that would leave 3 boxes for brood. Would I just use 2 strip when treat my hives or would I use 4 strips. Just wanting to make sure I do this right.

Offline EaglePestEliminators

• New Bee
  • Everett & Seattle Pest Control Company
    • Seattle Pest Control | Everett Pest Control | Seattle Exterminator
Re: Apivar treatment
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 04:41:25 pm »
In this instance, it can be appropriate to lengthen the treatment a couple of additional days. Usually, these procedures aren't encouraged for weak hives. There are many different ammonia treatments or wastewater systems which were used in highly-developed countries such as the United States and Japan.

The item shouldn't be left in the hive for at least six weeks. Usually, whenever you're utilizing these, it simply means someone is hoping to sell an alkaline product. In-hive products are best utilized as a management tool in place of a reactionary tool. Nonetheless, sensitive skin products do exist that reduce the chance of allergy to this form of hair removal.

As a result, strips ought to be removed before the most important nectar-collecting period in the spring and can be put into the hive after harvesting during summer. Apivar strips aren't biodegradable. The rigid Apivar strips release just the correct quantity of active substance where it is required when it's needed.

Strips shouldn't be reused. So, to guarantee a high concentration of amitraz, they have to be used as soon as possible after opening. To remove hairs, you may also utilize ready-to-use wax strips.

We hope this will give you complete information about Apivar treatment and you can figure out you should use 2 strips or 4 strips.

anything