Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Townsville Bee Keeping Assoaciation Facebook Page Gone  (Read 3186 times)

Offline SilentSkeptic

• House Bee
Townsville Bee Keeping Assoaciation Facebook Page Gone
« on: March 20, 2016, 01:16:02 am »
What is up with bee people. I messaged this group where I live asking if they knew of anyone who does bee AI. I explained I wanted to learn the technique as I want to apply it to a couple of other insect related projects.

First they got back to me and said they would make an inquiry. Anyway, now suddenly the page has been deleted. Anyone know what's happened?

It seems bee people are as temperamental as the bees they keep.
"I'm not naive, this is not an isolated move by a senile judge in New York. Because vultures look a lot like the eagles of empires." Cristina Kirchner

Offline amun-ra

• House Bee
Re: Townsville Bee Keeping Assoaciation Facebook Page Gone
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 08:14:36 pm »
The page is still up  but know one in the club does Ai to whom did you speak
Every day the sun shines and gravity sucks= free energy

Offline SilentSkeptic

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 03:09:14 am »
Hi. Oh that's ok. Sorry for my harsh post. I just spoke to whomever ran the page, but now it is not coming up on my computer when I am logged in or out of FB. Maybe they didn't like some of my extreme views on here haha which is understandable. I am currently a bit stressed as I am in the process of moving back down south( due to the high unemployment rate here). I was investigating using AI on a type of insect found here in Townsville. But have been unable to initiate this insect into producing new reproductives so have decided to give up.

"I'm not naive, this is not an isolated move by a senile judge in New York. Because vultures look a lot like the eagles of empires." Cristina Kirchner

Offline amun-ra

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 09:52:18 am »
The further south you go the more rum you need to give internal warmth once south of Bowen your on your own good luck
Every day the sun shines and gravity sucks= free energy

anything