Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Our honeybee: made by a super Creator, not by chance evolution. Audio link.  (Read 823 times)

Offline van from Arkansas

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
http://static-www.icr.org/i/radio/mp3/sss-1005.mp3

About 14 minutes.  A scientific audio discussion of the complexity of the honeybee as only possible by intelligent design, our Creator.  Puts the sting in Darwin, as they say.  Bees have super capabilities such as the speed of the bees eye.  A standard movie 60 frames a second, to a honeybee would appear as single frame images as the bees is 5X faster than the human eye.  So, a movie to folks would appear as a slide show to a bee.  This and much more is explained in the audio link above.

Health to your bees.

Van
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
> http://static-www.icr.org/i/radio/mp3/sss-1005.mp3
   A scientific audio discussion of the complexity of the honeybee as only possible by intelligent design, our Creator.  Puts
   the sting in Darwin, as they say.  Bees have super capabilities such as the speed of the bees eye.  A standard movie 60
   frames a second, to a honeybee would appear as single frame images as the bees is 5X faster than the human eye.  So,
   a movie to folks would appear as a slide show to a bee.  This and much more is explained in the audio link above.

Thanks for posting this. I am anxious to watch. As you sometimes say, Good Find!👍:grin:

Phillip Hall
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.