Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Roger Stone | Full Address and Q&A | Oxford Union  (Read 12910 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Roger Stone | Full Address and Q&A | Oxford Union
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2019, 05:41:47 pm »
I think Nixon would have won out in the end and I think he knew it, he just thought he was no longer valuable as a president when they were spending all their time hamstringing his presidency.  He did what he thought best for the country, not himself.  Just like he did not contest the election when Kennedy won even though it was close and there was obvious voter fraud in Illinois.   
 He probably won if you throw out the fraud.  He thought it better for the country if he did not contest it.  So the president who thought the country was more important than himself, got us OUT of the Vietnam war, reestablished relations with China, started the EPA, ended the draft, started D?tente with Russia, stopped nuclear proliferation with an Anti-Ballistic missile treaty, negotiated a middle east treaty and all anyone remembers is Watergate and they don't even remember that the only involvement he had was trying to keep it from becoming public.  His reelection was the biggest landslide of the electoral college since Washington got 100%.  520 electoral votes to 17 for McGovern.  Once all the anti-war protesters die off he will be remembered as one of the greatest presidents in US history.  Of course he had to mess that up with wage and price controls...

Mr Nixon wrote a letter to Donald Trump many years ago encouraging him. Roger has a Nixon tattoo on his back. Roger also worked for Nixon and has been friends with Mr Trump since. When Mr Trumps executive helicopter went down a few years ago, Mr. Trump was supposed to have been on board. Just before Mr. Trump left to board the helicopter, Rodger called and told him he had some very important Business to talk to him about. Mr. Trump ask Rodger if they could discuss it later as he had to leave immediately. Rodger told him it was imperative that they talk immediately so Mr. Trump said come on I will catch another. While they were in the office discussing the important business, Mr. Trump received a telephone call informing him that the helicopter had went down and there were no survivors. I heard Rodger say this out of his own mouth. Some say Roger Stone saved Donald Trump?s life. Rodger said he did no such thing, he attributes it to the glory of God. He said it was God?s intervention that saved Donald Trump that day. ?I was just a tool?  Now the left is trying to destroy each of them Simultaneously. Coincidence I think not.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 12:28:55 am by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2019, 05:46:33 pm »
>He put the country first by resigning, as did Ford by pardoning him.  Ford is another who is very under-rated.

Yes.  Ford "fell on his sword" to end all that so the country could get back to work.  He might have made a good president for another term, but the left was too angry about the pardon for that to ever happen.  It was political suicide for the good of the country.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2019, 09:27:34 am »
I'd be willing to pardon Trump if he would resign. LOL
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2019, 10:24:39 am »
I'd be willing to pardon Trump if he would resign. LOL

:grin:
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2019, 12:01:15 pm »
I'd be willing to pardon Trump if he would resign.

Then he could run again!   :grin:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2019, 05:48:13 pm »
Then he could run again!   :grin:

I think you mean hide.

It looks like they through the book at Roger.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2019, 07:37:27 pm »
It looks like they through the book at Roger.

They threw the book at Roger.  That's fine.  What is not fine is that the law has not been applied equally.  How many others have lied to congress and not be tried, much less convicted?  it is not OK to have a legal system that does not equally apply the law.  This is what 3rd world banana republics do. 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2019, 08:39:10 am »
Common Kathty don't you mean "$hit holes"?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2019, 11:52:21 am »
ommon Kathty don't you mean "$hit holes"

That is a more accurate description.

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2019, 08:41:28 am »
>And that is where we are at.

He doesn't have to release his tax returns and you don't have to vote for him.   Sounds fair to me.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
-------------------

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2019, 09:18:53 am »
>And that is where we are at.

He doesn't have to release his tax returns ...
Actually they have been subpoenaed, so yes he does.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2019, 09:55:56 am »
>Actually they have been subpoenaed, so yes he does.

He IS the executive branch.  So he does not have to.  He can claim executive privilege.
-------------------

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2019, 05:58:21 pm »
He can claim executive privilege.
For a while...
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2019, 08:34:31 am »
I would if I were him.
-------------------