Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Greetings from Weston  (Read 1683 times)

Offline JSallay

• Brood
Greetings from Weston
« on: January 18, 2017, 11:25:48 am »
I just joined Beemaster after reading a reference to it in a back issue of the ABJ. I'm going into my third year of beekeeping in eastern Massachusetts, now with four hives of Italian bees (all still alive), and two packages of Russian bees on order. My overall objectives for this year, beyond keeping my bees healthy and productive, are 1) to move beyond the beginner stage to "intermediate", by learning as much as I can from club meetings, books, forums, blogs, journals, YouTube videos, etc., 2) to learn how to make nucs that will overwinter successfully, and 3) to start learning how to rear queens, so I can do that next year. Thank you for all of your help and support!

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Greetings from Weston
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 12:12:38 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster.
Add your location to your profile. It makes a big difference when trying to answer your questions.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline cao

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 09:01:46 pm »
Welcome.  :happy:

Offline Rurification

• Field Bee
    • Rurification
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 09:57:52 am »
Welcome to the forum.   Great people here.
Robin Edmundson
www.rurification.com

Beekeeping since 2012

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 09:16:43 pm »
Welcome
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.