Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New Beek PA  (Read 2124 times)

Offline trahn007

• New Bee
New Beek PA
« on: December 02, 2009, 09:14:45 am »
Hi all..... New to bee keeping just ordered my bees last week and ordered my bee hives today. I'm a hobbyist mycologist and interested in doing a study why bee's are drawn to certain mushroom Mycelium. The strain I'm most interested in is Stropharia Rugosoannulata (Garden Giant). Have made many mulch flower beds and watched for years wild bee's visit these sites and not sure just why. Have read many books on bee keeping but never got into a hive I have alot to learn. Looking forward to chat with all you Beeks.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: New Beek PA
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 10:38:53 am »
Welcome to Beemaster! When you get the chance please update your profile with your location, thanks.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 10:36:36 pm »
trahn007. Welcome to our forum, great that you have found us.  Mycology, how interesting, bet you may have many a story, tale or experience to tell us, we all love to listen, stick around we love new members.  Have that wonderful day, with health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Yappy

• House Bee
  • "Your darnest Questions, get the best Advice"
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 10:53:28 pm »
Welcome trahn007.

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 09:35:24 pm »
Hello and Welcome Trahn007

There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny

Offline trahn007

• New Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 04:41:53 pm »
Thanks....

anything