Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: "This is how Nevada Rangers deal with annoying environmentalists blocking traf"  (Read 389 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
"But we are environmental protesters! We are environmental protesters!"

https://youtube.com/shorts/w7XaXpHnPlQ?si=y-vuRPzGFhJ_YZJM

« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 04:37:37 pm by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
They were set up on tribal land, so those rangers are going to be able to get away with it.  It was outstanding to watch.   :grin:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
I viewed on another report, the traffic was blocked for what looked like miles...
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline animal

• Queen Bee
every once and awhile, it's nice to see something that gives you a warm fuzzy feeling all over. :cheesy:

really cool ... several vids, different angles, posted by the whiny little marxists themselves.
they expected sympathy ... overwhelming reaction wasn't what they expected  :cool:

while watching I was actually hoping for some bikers to show up ... cops did ok, though
Avatar pic by my oldest daughter (ink and watercolor)

anything