Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Two Priests  (Read 1378 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Two Priests
« on: August 03, 2017, 09:05:26 am »
Two priests decided to go to Hawaii on holidays. They were determined to make this a real holidays by not wearing anything that would identify them as clergy. As soon as the plane landed they headed for a store and bought outrageous shorts, shirts, sandals, sunglasses.

Next morning they were at the beach, enjoying drinks, sunshine and the scenery when a topless blonde walked straight towards them. They couldn't help but stare. As the blonde passed them she smiled and said, "Good Morning Fathers" then she passed on by.

Stunned, they wondered, how in the world did she know they were priests. So back to the store to buy even more outrageous outfits. Now in their new attire, they settled down in their chairs to enjoy the sunshine.

After a little while the same gorgeous topless blonde came walking toward them. Again she nodded at each of them saying "Good Morning Fathers" walking away.

One of the priests couldn't stand it any longer & asked, young lady, we're priests & proud of it but how in the world do you know we are priests dressed as we are?

To which she replied.....

.... Father, it's me.... Sister Kathleen.

(topless photo omitted)
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Two Priests
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 08:17:12 pm »
 :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin