Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Periscope  (Read 2642 times)

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
Periscope
« on: September 17, 2015, 10:29:59 pm »
Any of yall been using this app? My wife's addicted to it. I tell her it's because she's nosey. It's an app that allows you to video real time and let the rest of the world see it. They can comment in written form and you can answer verbally. My son has it on his notebook. He showed me uncapping honey. Several folks ask some pretty decent questions. Grand total viewers - 32. My son was shooting tannerite and he had around 400 viewers.

This might be interesting if any of us wanted to show off, I mean show others our bee yard, bees, and anything else. Remember it's global. I don't think it gives your address, just your general location.

I don't think I can get it on my flip phone. (lol) seriously, I still have a flip phone.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline OldMech

• Queen Bee
    • The Outyard
Re: Periscope
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 08:17:21 pm »
Interesting...  And... Whats wrong with my flip phone?

The sales person always asks how much internet I use, do I want Blue tooth etc, etc, etc...  I say no... I want a phone that rings, and I can answer it, AND if possible, call someone else so THEY can answer my call!!!!!   I always thought thats what a phone was for?     Weve come a long ways from counting the rings to see if the call is for us or not....  Lets not get silly.
39 Hives and growing.  Havent found the end of the comfort zone yet.

anything