Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: POOR ACEBIRD... I just got this PM from him  (Read 2279 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
POOR ACEBIRD... I just got this PM from him
« on: December 10, 2017, 10:59:46 am »
Well...I'm at the emergency room.
Not a good way to end the day. I decided to go horseback riding, something I have not done in a long, loooong time .
It was just so nice outside and I felt I wanted to do something a bit crazy! It turned out to be a big mistake! I got on the horse and started out slow, but then we went a little faster and before I knew it we were going as fast as the darned horse could possibly go. I had no idea horses could run so fast!
I couldn't take the pace, lost my balance and as I fell caught my foot in the stirrup with the horse dragging me. No matter how much I screamed and hollered, It wouldn't stop.

Thank goodness the manager at Toys-R-Us came out and unplugged the machine. But he had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters so I wouldn't attempt to ride the Elephant!

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Super Bee
Re: POOR ACEBIRD... I just got this PM from him
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 01:36:41 pm »
Iddee
I had a dream that involved you last night.  In the dream I had died and went to heaven.  Saint peter met me at the gate and said he would show me around.

We went to one door and openned it and there were angils being fitted for wings.  We went to another room and opened the door and inside there were lessons being given to play the harp.  Then we openned a door to a long hall with a bunch of kookoo clocks lined up in a row.  All the clocks had the same time but every once in a while on one of them the hands of the clock would give a fast spin.

I ask saint peter.  What is this?  He said that there was a clock here for every person on earth.  I ask why the hands spin every once in a while?  He told me that every time somebody played with themselves, the hands would spin.

I told him that I knew this guy named Iddee from a bee keeping forum and I would sure be interested in seeing his clock.

Saint peter said,"Oh, we keep that clock in the office and use it for a fan.

:grin:
I put the smile there so you know I have good will and am just having fun.  I thought you might enjoy it.
Cheers
gww

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 01:58:02 pm »
I heard it moved every time the guy told a lie, and it was yours being used for a fan.   :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:    :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 02:07:08 pm »
Iddee
Its my dream, you can't just change it. :cool:
Cheers
gww

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 02:36:16 pm »
NO it isn't. It's 30 years old. Started with Bill Clinton lies, or before.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline texanbelchers

• House Bee
    • Mark Belcher
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 04:28:15 pm »
Wait.... Bill Clinton lied???

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 05:33:33 am »
NO it isn't. It's 30 years old. Started with Bill Clinton lies, or before.
Yup,
That is the way I heard it. :smile:
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 10:17:55 am »
I heard it just like I told it and I am pretty sure it is about like all my jokes, before bill clinton.  I have a few just clinton jokes but most were memorized in my youth before him and back when as young kids, we were getting away with something if we told the right jokes.  You know, back when there actually were horses you could ride for a quarter in front of stores, something I haven't seen probly also since before clinton.
Cheers
gww

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 10:28:19 am »
That's why I said...or before.  You are talking about the.... Does your mama know? .... jokes now. They are REALLY old. :wink: :cheesy:

*Shel Silverstein*