BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > CRAFTING CORNER

Lotion Making Day

<< < (2/2)

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: Lesgold on January 24, 2023, 02:26:25 am ---You may not need many in your warm climate.

--- End quote ---
Funny, I might have said something similar about where you live.  I guess we're not too familiar with each other's regions.  :cheesy:

Although some of my more northern colleagues might not agree :wink: we definitely experience winter here.  As I'm typing this, it's 10:45 AM and it's barely grazing freezing.  Our highs in the winter are usually in the 30-50F/single digits C range, with lows regularly below freezing.  On top of that, we heat our house with wood, which makes it very dry inside.  Hence the need for 1 dozen lotion bars.  :grin:     

Lesgold:
My subtle Aussie sense of humour generated a reaction. Good to see. Your temps aren?t too bad Reagan. Better than a lot of members on here. Our overnight temps in the cold part of winter normally hover around 40 F and day time temps average about 63 F in our coldest month. We normally get a few frosts which means that we can get down to about 32 but not much lower than that.

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: Lesgold on January 24, 2023, 03:53:58 pm ---My subtle Aussie sense of humour generated a reaction. Good to see. Your temps aren?t too bad Reagan. Better than a lot of members on here. Our overnight temps in the cold part of winter normally hover around 40 F and day time temps average about 63 F in our coldest month. We normally get a few frosts which means that we can get down to about 32 but not much lower than that.

--- End quote ---
:cheesy:  It's true, it's nothing compared to the folks in Canada, New England, or even the northern prairie states.  Just cold enough to legitimately complain about.  :grin:     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version