Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Our Lost Constitution  (Read 3213 times)

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
  • I love New York... I hate the government.
Our Lost Constitution
« on: July 08, 2015, 01:27:39 pm »
I have been reading Senator Mike Lee's book Our Lost Constitution and he discusses one of the biggest problems in this country being the lack of respect for Article I Section 1 of the constitution. "All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives." Ever since FDR Congress has delegated much of the responsibility of law making to the executive branch. Then they don't have to be accountable to voters.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns; that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party. ---Mao Tse Tung

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ---Benjamin Franklin

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: Our Lost Constitution
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 02:17:48 pm »
Most of what is treated as law in this country is in the FCR (Federal Code of Regulations) which is written by neither the congress nor the president, but rather by appointees who were never voted on who are in charge of the many bureaucracies invented by Congress.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 05:34:03 am »
This is true... It is also in direct violation of Article I Section 1 of the Constitution. I won't quote it again. See my previous post.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns; that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party. ---Mao Tse Tung

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ---Benjamin Franklin

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 08:19:25 am »
> It is also in direct violation of Article I Section 1 of the Constitution...

Agreed.  But it has been this way now for a long time and was codified in 1935 with the "Federal Register Act".  It is also unconstitutional to have a kind of law that does not have any constitutional protections, but that is exactly what the FCR is.  It is "Administrative" law.  They can ruin you life with "Administrative law" with no legal recourse.  They can deprive you of liberty and property with no due process.  They can take away your livelihood with no recourse based on nothing but an accusation.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 09:20:56 am »
Senators and congressmen/women should be voted out of office until they fix this. But in the words of Johnathan Goober "Call it the stupidity of the American voter..."