Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: long time lurker decided to finally sign up from WA, usa  (Read 2836 times)

Offline abeeco

• New Bee
long time lurker decided to finally sign up from WA, usa
« on: December 08, 2008, 04:20:41 pm »
I've learned a lot from using this form as a reference over the years, decided I probably would learn more if I were to contribute!

Greg

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: long time lurker decided to finally sign up from WA, usa
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 07:34:38 pm »
Greg, you been lurking for years?  Wow!!!  I am surprised that you haven't had stuff to say sooner.  Oh well, wonderful that you are here, and welcome to our forum.  Now, when you get that time, tell us a little more about yourself, we are all avid listeners....bring that on!!  I am guessing that you have bees and have used our forum for advice, it sounds like that anyways, smiling.  Have a great and wonderful life, day, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 08:54:27 pm »
Hello and welcome to the group Greg
There is alot of great information here and member are will to help you.
All you need to do is to ask a question
Johnny

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 08:59:37 pm »
abeeco aka Greg:

Welcome to another Washingtonian to the forum.  Winenutguy is from Bellingham also.  I have a friend, Jerry Guilmette, who runs Busy Bee Pollenation services out of B'Ham.   Jerry's not on the forum but he is in the phone book, I race pigeons with/against him.
If you ever need any one on one ,PM me and we'll set up a time.  I think both Winenutguy and Oldenglish would say it was worth their time.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline abeeco

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 03:40:42 am »
Well, I haven't been online all that much over the last few years- but on certain occasion I have spent long nights reading through everything I could find on this forum...

Thank You Brian- not too much a going on these days except for the big news of storm warning & a pile of equipment to try to scrap together (as soon as I finish all those other projects...) ... but I TRULY appreciate your offer- I pass through your neck of the woods fairly regularly on my way between bellingham and port townsend, so...

Offline 1of6

• House Bee
  • Always learning...
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 08:34:45 pm »
Finally, we have a beek from Washington on the forums.        Just kidding.

Welcome to the forums Greg.  You owe us some posts.  Post some photos of your hives or beeyard, and let us know how everything's going as well as what you're working on.  Again, welcome aboard.