MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > WEB VIDEOS

Just finished our newest family-made Indiana Jones adventure!

(1/2) > >>

Ernest T. Bass:
It's been a while since I've been on the forum... Bees didn't survive this last winter, but I will be going with Russians this year!

Anyway, I remember some of you guys enjoying our other movies, so I thought I'd stick a plug here for "Indiana John and the Field of Deception"!

Enjoy! (And if you do enjoy, please share with friends!) Of course, comments and critiques are always welcome!

Bee Happy:
The muzzle flashes were great stuff, the pickup chroma key was a little "bouncy". Good acting, action, and camera angles.  - I bet if you came up with a script where you "act your ages" you'd have a hit in the works.

Ernest T. Bass:
Aw, that'd take the fun out of it. :)

Our camera was so bad with a key.. We spent countless hours tweaking it. Next time our camera will be a bit more up to the task!

Bee Happy:
Well I still haven't done a chroma key project (ever), but those muzzle flashes were almost impossible to tell from real. - yeah by "act your ages" I meant something along the lines of "the goonies" or ET or "Flight of the navigator" only less cheese. your stuntwork is still really slick too.

hardwood:
Bravo! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time...great stuff!

Scott

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version