Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My new neighbor  (Read 2048 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
My new neighbor
« on: October 04, 2018, 10:08:05 pm »
She's single, shapely and very beautiful!  Just moved in across the street and I can see her from my front porch.
I watched as she got home this evening, my wife was at a girls night out function and I was surprised when she walked across the street, up the driveway and then to the front porch.
She looked at me and said " I'm lonely and have a strong urge to have a good time, dance, get drunk and have sex tonight.  Are you doing anything?"
I quickly said "NO, I'm Free"
"Great," she said. "Can you watch my dog?"
 Being a senior citizen really sucks
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline blackforest beekeeper

• Field Bee
Re: My new neighbor
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 03:35:16 am »
 :grin:

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 08:26:02 am »
 :cheesy: :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 11:36:04 pm »
My wife foflhao!!!
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)