Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: And I just have to beeee me  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
And I just have to beeee me
« on: November 06, 2006, 11:24:05 pm »
Well I go to Atlanta work my butt off I come back and someone has changed the wallpaper at Beemaster.com . Not to shabby. :)

Okay I drove 9.5 hours home on Friday so I could make my local beekeepers meeting. Why? Because it was election time and I was running for VP.

You are now looking at the new vice president of the Palm Beach County, Florida beekeepers association. Please send all bribes and kickbacks to ............ :)

As the new VP I now get to implement some new ideas and several of them are in the works. Priorities include increased membership. More membership activities and education.

I am going to be after the new year trying to set up a trip to the bottleing factory that bottles honey for the big apairy in our area. Other things include a course on chemical free beekeeping, raising queens, knowing plants in your area, parasites and pests, and of course education on AHBs.

Any ideas on what you think would be good please post. Beginner, intermediate, and advanced ideas welcome.

I am heading to Chicago for the next couple of days and then I will probably go back to Atlanta for a few days. After that who knows I think I am booked until 2525.

Bees on Hive #1 perished(no queen). Hive #2 is going great Hive #3 is doing great and needs a bigger home. Swarm trap has not been touched and they seem to be okay. I have three more hives I have to pick up when I get time and I need to put some on my sisters property before she rings my neck.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

anything