Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 5yo knocks up 18yo  (Read 1799 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
5yo knocks up 18yo
« on: July 14, 2017, 03:16:04 am »
Bob was staring sadly into his beer and sighed heavily.

"What`s up Bob?" asked the bartender "It`s not like you to be so down in the mouth."

"It`s my five year old son", the man replied.

"Don`t tell me, he`s in trouble for fighting in school? - my lad`s just the same. Forget about it; it happens to boys that age," said the bartender, sympathetically.

"I only wish it was that," continued the customer, "but it`s far worse than that. The little devil has got our gorgeous 18 year old next door neighbour pregnant."

"Get away, that`s impossible!" gasped the bartender.

"It`s not," said the man. "The little bastard stuck a pin in all my condoms."
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: 5yo knocks up 18yo
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 08:21:46 pm »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 11:56:26 pm »
That reminds me of when the holy mother gathered the hundred nuns in the convent together.  She told them there was a man in the convent last night.  99 nuns said "oh" and one went "tee hee"

Then the holy mother said we found a rubber in the closet.  99 nuns went "oh"  and one went "tee hee"

Then the holy mother said in that rubber we found a hole.  99 nuns said "tee hee" one nun said "oh!"
Cheers
gww

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 05:09:05 am »
 :smile:

I heard it was 98 vs 2, but who`s counting....  :wink:
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 05:15:13 am »
BTW - I once bought an old house from a woman who ran off to a nunnery - and as I remodelled I found several stashes of MJ and condoms - used and unused.  I never actually met the woman since the transaction was completed via her lawyer, but I always suspected that she didn`t last long there.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 08:32:49 am »
 :oops:
That reminds me of when the holy mother gathered the hundred nuns in the convent together.  She told them there was a man in the convent last night.  99 nuns said "oh" and one went "tee hee"

Then the holy mother said we found a rubber in the closet.  99 nuns went "oh"  and one went "tee hee"

Then the holy mother said in that rubber we found a hole.  99 nuns said "tee hee" one nun said "oh!"
Cheers
gww
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

anything