Welcome, Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Have a look at some research done by Dr. Kamran Fakhimzadeh of the Florida University. He actually looked at this and you should be able to find some answers from what showed up in his experiments.
FARMING & COUNTRY LIFE / Re: Laser projects
« Last post by Ben Framed on Today at 12:43:46 am »
Now you guys have convinced me I "need" a laser engraver for my business. :cheesy:
The man that dies with the most toys wins, after all :cool:

I had a feeling you were onboard front the start, (or soon would be).  :wink:
Animal? Perhaps?  In the form of  the sly fox?   :cheesy: :wink:
GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM. / Re: Bee wreck
« Last post by Ben Framed on Today at 12:38:10 am »
👍🏻
WEB VIDEOS / Re: Paul Harvey; News and Comments 1987
« Last post by Ben Framed on Today at 12:33:28 am »
Kamala would be a better president then trump though.
I?ve got to love you gww!  Thanks for the out loud laughter !  :cheesy:

> So if the bees are alive when returned to the hive, what does that really mean, unless you marked them, tagged them and actually knew how old they were before being .

Good question which makes a good point  Bill. I would think the only way to verify the accuracy of this type test and resulting situation is to mark each bee as you stated. Any-thing less would be pure speculation in my opinion. I am not a bee researcher but if I was, I would think this approach would be the number one objective in receiving an >accurate< answer.

Phillip
Bill, I have learned that Carnola  Honey is prone to sugar-fying. I have also learned that Palomino honey will be high in moisture content, and many times will need to be dried before extraction. My question to you; Does Palomino Honey also Sugar-fie easily?  (Just curious) I have  neither in my area.

Phillip
FARMING & COUNTRY LIFE / Re: Tornado hit yesterday
« Last post by Ben Framed on Today at 12:00:33 am »
Jim, I have had a very busy day. I have checked in to Beemaster off and on but never really dig into most of the post, which were >plenty< today. I just now read this one.

I am so sorry for your losses. The best I know to say Jim, is God Bless You. God Bless Judy, Wesson, and family. . You are >so generous< in giving to your community. It is my prayer that God >himself< will bless you in his way by his hand.

Sincerely,
Phillip 
« Last post by Occam on May 11, 2024, 11:57:40 pm »
Wow, so sorry to hear Jim, I wish I was nearby to help you clean up and set things right
« Last post by BeeMaster2 on May 11, 2024, 10:21:56 pm »
Thanks Bill.
GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM. / Re: Follow the Bloom - 2024
« Last post by Bill Murray on May 11, 2024, 10:10:29 pm »
Saw palmetto is almost ready. Tallow is on, but a little kink due to the rain yesterday. I can use a couple kinks/setbacks this year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10