Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: remember?  (Read 202 times)

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
remember?
« on: October 05, 2017, 07:58:02 am »
[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: remember?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 12:44:28 pm »
Because people have short memories?  And selective memories?
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Online sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 01:22:57 am »
And a media that will make sure they do not print anything that will hurt their party and at the same time print anything they can, even if it s a lie, that will hurt the Republican Party.
Jim
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
  • I love New York... I hate the government.
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 10:30:36 am »
I remember reading the book Clinton Cash... I did not vote for Hillary for any office and she supposedly represented my state in the Senate... I didn't vote for Bill either... They like almost all politicians are crooks... I didn't vote for Trump but I wasn't the least bit surprised when he won. I was more surprised that everybody was so shocked. When people asked me why I thought he would win I said "In my lifetime there is only one presidential candidate that won after his two term predecessor was in his party. That was GHW Shrub... Ronnie was a who lot more popular than NObama..."
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns; that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party. ---Mao Tse Tung

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ---Benjamin Franklin