Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New topics required please!  (Read 618 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
New topics required please!
« on: August 31, 2017, 06:03:32 pm »
  Iddee where are you? as some one  jvalentour I think, said it's boring, not alluding to kathy's place  (slightly different context I'll admit) not even heard of kathyP flying to Houston. May be still in the air I suppose. Joking, kath.
Whats happening out there?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 06:20:27 pm by cidersabuzzin »
Two rights don't equal a left. But might in iddees dream world....but it's only a dream.
 The BFG

What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
Re: New topics required please!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 06:27:27 pm »
All the Trump fans are exhausted from all the "winning"! :cheesy:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 11:50:52 pm by herbhome »
Neill

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 08:56:27 pm »
A the Trump fans are exhausted from all the "winning"! :cheesy:

[Trumps not even worth the rant, there must be something more interesting?/ :grin:quote]
Two rights don't equal a left. But might in iddees dream world....but it's only a dream.
 The BFG

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 11:14:02 am »
It's a busy time of year.  Besides, both the Trump haters and the Trump fans are having trouble coming up with anything original to say. 
Dead horse.  Expired of boredom.
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 11:59:58 am »
It's a busy time of year.  Besides, both the Trump haters and the Trump fans are having trouble coming up with anything original to say. 
Dead horse.  Expired of boredom.

You could be right, you can have too much of a bad thing. The pout and the hands do it for me!I was hoping for some non-DT related subjects.  How about Paris Saint- Germain purchase of Kylian Mbappe for $ 215124380.00 for a footballer? (as in round ball!)
 The BFG

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 06:34:22 pm »
Sorry, I didn't have internet in the hospital from Sunday morning until this afternoon.

Yeah, I guess Trump donating a million of his personal money to Harvey victims and going down there and handing out supplies just don't standup to the great hi-yellow who played golf at Martha's vineyard when the floods were killing people . Trump should be ashamed of himself for getting in the way like that.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2017, 08:18:48 pm »
Sorry, I didn't have internet in the hospital from Sunday morning until this afternoon.

Yeah, I guess Trump donating a million of his personal money to Harvey victims and going down there and handing out supplies just don't standup to the great hi-yellow who played golf at Martha's vineyard when the floods were killing people . Trump should be ashamed of himself for getting in the way like that.

Hi Iddee
Didn't know you had been in hospital, nothing serious I hope. Get well soon.

But didn't he say he didn't want to get in the way? but by his presence of course he would. By the way would the $1m be deductible? If so nothing like getting the taxpayer to cover the cost of your publicity. :sad:
 The BFG

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 09:03:29 pm »
As far as I know, Texas isn't a 501 entity, so doubtful if it's deductible. Even if it is, only 10% of his income can be declared as gifts. I imagine his salary that has been donated likely covers that. Also, deductions aren't credits. Only about 25 to 35% of a deduction given is actually saved. The rest of the million is still a nice chunk.

Stent numbers 9 and 10 went in Thursday. Expected to keep me alive a few more months. Was told to get my papers together.

Silver lining..... Can't work bees any more, so more time on the computer to aggravate Cider and Acebird.   :tongue:   :angry:   :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2017, 10:44:20 pm »
@@iddee

Hey.. that's not good news Brother, being told no more beework :-(
I'll keep a smoker ticking over for ya... hang in there with smiles.

Bill

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2017, 10:59:18 pm »
Silver lining..... Can't work bees any more, so more time on the computer to aggravate Cider and Acebird.   :tongue:   :angry:   :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

:cheesy:
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2017, 04:21:34 pm »
Silver lining..... Can't work bees any more, so more time on the computer to aggravate Cider and Acebird.
Hospital doesn't have internet ... that is impossible.  I am sure your doctors told you Acebird on beemasters gives you too much stress so you should avoid all confrontation. :-)

Now Iddee you still believe Mr Trump is going to give something away?  He stood in front of the whole nation and said he wouldn't take the president's salary if elected.  Lie, after lie, after lie and his followers keep on praising him. Well, I guess even Satan had his followers.  We will just have to wait until the day of reckoning to see if honesty is worth the effort.
What does that salary mean anyway when every time he goes to a "love trump" rally it cost us 33 million to protect his butt?  Do you know what the presidents salary is?  He has been in office less than one year and the FBI budget to protect him is exhausted.  Don't you think he should shut down that part of the government first?
I think the average person could predict that there would be a catastrophe within any presidents term.  Even those that redefine climate change or global warming to something of their liking.  So why would he defund FEMA, something the country will definitely need and put that money into a boarder wall we don't need especially if the Mexicans were suppose to pay for it?
I keep coming back to that show "are you smarter than a fifth grader",  I sure wished we had one of those fifth grade contestants running the country right now.  What an improvement it would be.  You can bet the tweeting would be better.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2017, 04:43:41 pm »
Ace, you should learn to read or at east listen. He has donated each paycheck he has gotten. As for his protection, the HY had more protection money spent on him then any other in history, so why is it hard to believe it may be a continuing thing caused by inflation, along with greater heights of danger? Fema is mighty active in Texas right now to have been defunded. Who told you it was, Hillary?
I can certainly see why you would envy the intelligence of the average 5th grader. Please, try to understand life at least on an 8th grade scale.

As for the wall, the money that won't be sent back to Mexico by the illegals that have already left will likely be enough to pay for the wall. I just hope they put a gate on it that only opens when traveling south.

The doc said all that is keeping me alive is the joy and Adrenalin produced by harassing Ace and Cider. He said keep it going and maybe even try to increase it.

YES SIR. HE IS DOING A GREAT JOB.  GO TRUMP.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2017, 04:58:48 pm »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

You're actually quoting the Washington post or the New York times on what Trump Might want to do?? 

That is totally hilarious and way below the level that would need a response.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2017, 06:58:44 pm »
As far as I know, Texas isn't a 501 entity, so doubtful if it's deductible. Even if it is, only 10% of his income can be declared as gifts. I imagine his salary that has been donated likely covers that. Also, deductions aren't credits. Only about 25 to 35% of a deduction given is actually saved. The rest of the million is still a nice chunk.

Stent numbers 9 and 10 went in Thursday. Expected to keep me alive a few more months. Was told to get my papers together.

Iddee, what am I going to do? You are my foil, my unseen friend, the person who puts me in my place! You've got to hang in there the bees will look after themselves you just take care of number one I'm glad my G-Niece could not come to rattle your cage (her friends had moved to Jacksonville) I'm even changing my mind about the Donald. The pout seems to sit nicely on his face, the delicate hands compliment the curve of the lips so as to emphasis the words of wisdom.........that emanates from his keyboard. Sorry iddee could not resist! But if you fight strong and hard we may keep it up for a long time.
Keep well. Keep:smile: :smile: ::ing
cider   
 The BFG

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2017, 08:56:45 pm »
Yep, I got a PM from ace awhile back wishing me well. As I told him then, I enjoy bickering with you two. Please don't stop. It's just too much fun. :wink:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2017, 08:58:45 am »
I enjoy bickering with you two. Please don't stop. It's just too much fun. :wink:

What I have witnessed through the years is if you don't stop you won't stop.  I suspect you won't give up having so much fun.
On a serious note though why is the doctor so sure you have to give up beekeeping?  Or maybe he meant commercial beekeeping.  Why can't you teach it?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2017, 05:34:19 pm »
On a serious note, I will be in the bee yard. If I bend over and pick up something, I am out of breath. If I carry 10 lb. 20 feet, I am out of breath. I can walk a 320 foot path, but cannot repeat it for about 15 minutes. If I set an empty super off, I will lose my breath completely and gasp for air for 2 or 3 minutes. I put one sock on, then rest. Then the second sock, then rest. Then two slip on shoes with velcro, then rest. We hired a guy today to do the work while I direct him.

Don't worry, tho, I don't plan to drop off any time soon. It would make too many people happy.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2017, 09:11:39 pm »
Don't be too hard on the guy you hired.  He might throw you shoes in the pond and I doubt you can swim.  :-)
Nobody is going to be happy if you are gone.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it