Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: How About Concerts?  (Read 3323 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
How About Concerts?
« on: February 03, 2020, 02:17:20 pm »
The Concert of The Age!!!   Crank it up!  :grin:

https://youtu.be/UiHlcfrvRYk
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 02:34:12 am by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: How About Concerts?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 02:30:45 pm »
I LOVE PCD!!  I found a couple of their albums at a thrift store a year ago and it was the best $4 I ever spent!  :cheesy:  They have such tight harmony.   
Here's my personal favorite of theirs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUuelMEdy7E

Sidenote: This thread probably doesn't belong in "Movies". 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 02:36:40 pm »
I LOVE PCD!!  I found a couple of their albums at a thrift store a couple of years ago and it was the best $4 I ever spent!  :cheesy: 
Here's my personal favorite of theirs.

That Is a good one too Member!  I like it also. Let me post another one of theirs for you.  There is so much good stuff out there that most never get the chance to hear. Have your heard of the group Kansas? I understand they also went to (good music) . lol

Here is the one I promised.
Starts slow but very powerful!!! Awesome matching video running with the music!  Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/S3LK3wIHnVE
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 02:52:23 pm »
Here is the one I promised.
Starts slow but very powerful!!! Awesome matching video running with the music!  Enjoy!

Ooh, good one.  It sounds vaguely familiar to me, maybe my Dad has it on one of his CDs. 

Have your heard of the group Kansas?

You mean this Kansas? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpl2g7CJ2HE

Yessir, I have their greatest hits!  My Dad introduced me to all his favorite music from the 80's that he loved growing up, so I know and love a lot of classic rock.   
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 02:57:17 pm »
One More.
From The Newsboys from Mooloolaba, Queensland, Australia,

https://youtu.be/aKTqwBetI1I
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 04:05:37 pm by Ben Framed »

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 04:06:19 pm »
Whoops sorry.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2020, 04:36:27 pm »
One More.
From The Newsboys from Mooloolaba, Queensland, Australia,

Now there is a song I am very familiar with.  I've probably had that on my iPod since I was 10.  Those Newsboys have great sound too!  And even better accents!  :grin:

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2020, 01:07:29 am »
Member here is a great one!!!!!

van this may interest you to know this about Lisa.
Born in North Carolina,[1] Bevill and her husband Jeff have two grown sons and two grandchildren and live near Nashville, Tennessee.[citation needed] Retired from touring/performing onstage as a CCM artist as of 2008, she works as a studio singer, singing background vocals on albums, and jingles/TV commercials/voiceover work. She is currently the voice of the "Stanley Steemer" TV/Radio Commercial.

Lisa Bevill also spends her time advocating for those newly diagnosed with Lyme Disease. She herself spent 12 years in treatment and is currently Lyme-free. [2] She advocates/educates and helps other Lyme sufferers get properly tested thru I-Genex and to find a LLMD in their area.

https://youtu.be/rUC1H1u8OrU
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 02:27:13 am by Ben Framed »

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2020, 01:09:11 pm »

Born in North Carolina,[1] Bevill and her husband Jeff have two grown sons and two grandchildren and live near Nashville, Tennessee.[citation needed] Retired from touring/performing onstage as a CCM artist as of 2008, she works as a studio singer, singing background vocals on albums, and jingles/TV commercials/voiceover work. She is currently the voice of the "Stanley Steemer" TV/Radio Commercial.

Lisa Bevill also spends her time advocating for those newly diagnosed with Lyme Disease. She herself spent 12 years in treatment and is currently Lyme-free. [2] She advocates/educates and helps other Lyme sufferers get properly tested thru I-Genex and to find a LLMD in their area.
That is a good one!  I had never heard of her until now.  She's actually from Asheville, which is like 1 hour away from me.  That's funny that she's in the Stanley Steamer commercials; I'll have to listen for her when I watch TV.  :happy:   

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2021, 04:29:01 am »

https://youtu.be/rUC1H1u8OrU

That is a good one!  I had never heard of her until now.  She's actually from Asheville, which is like 1 hour away from me.  That's funny that she's in the Stanley Steamer commercials; I'll have to listen for her when I watch TV.  :happy:

Just curious Member did you ever catch Lisa on TV?    :grin:

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2021, 11:35:42 am »
Just curious Member did you ever catch Lisa on TV?    :grin:
I actually never did.  Stanley Steamer used to sponsor my favorite hockey team, the Washington Capitals, but they don't anymore, so I didn't hear the commercial after this conversation.  I can hear it in my head though.  "Stanley Steamer makes carpet cleaner!"   :cheesy: