Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: AUSTIN BEE VIDEO REACHES 10,000 Views  (Read 3513 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
AUSTIN BEE VIDEO REACHES 10,000 Views
« on: May 02, 2008, 09:48:58 am »
Congratulation to Austin (we call him the shoot-out king Mattox) he is about to cross over the ten thousand views of the video LOOKING FOR THE RELEASAL OF THE QUEEN and sure enough we find her. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G30JJpMGe9E this is a good video, and this queen did great through the Winter and is ready to divide - I'm waiting on new hive bodies now - I won't move the hives until Fall though - maybe one in Each Yard and see how each does!

Austin is one of our younger members, but thins is really a neat milestone, thought I'd mention this.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: AUSTIN BEE VIDEO REACHES 10,000 Views
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 11:55:20 am »
John, well by crackee!!!  That was some pretty nice videography, and congratulations to Austin for providing that queen, hee, hee.  That was an intricate and beautiful video, and holy smokers, 10,000 views, mine would make it 10,001.  Great for bringing this video back to the forefront so we can all have a look.  I missed it and had never seen it before.  Have that beautiful and most awesome day, Cindi

I couldn't believe how easy it was to see the queen.  I gotta mark my queens for sure.  All my colonies are in deeps and looking for unmarked queen on a deep frame is quite the looker!!!  Smiling.
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service