MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > TV SHOWS

Netflix new series

(1/2) > >>

Kathyp:
They have put short Nike workout videos on Netflix.  I did two of the 10 min yoga videos this AM and I already feel it. 

True confessions:  I have been skipping the gym.  I get bored with the workouts and hate sitting on a bike or walking on a treadmill.  Summers are easy because there are tons of trails around here, but in winter I get lazy  :grin:

Anyway, they did not pop up for me and I would not have known about them if I had not read about them somewhere.  No equipment needed, but a yoga mat is helpful. 

The15thMember:
I love yoga; it's simple, low-impact, and great for mental health too.  I've been doing it for several years now with a course book from the American Yoga Association.  I recently started alternating with pilates, so I get a better mix of flexibility and core/strength training.  My New Year's resolution this year is to get up early enough every weekday so I can work out before breakfast, because if I don't do it first thing in the day, it just doesn't get done.

Kathyp:
I am the same way.  If I don't get it in first thing, I don't do it.

I am kind of glad I started this at home rather than with a class.  Pretty sure it wasn't pretty.  The dog seemed kind of concerned  :grin:

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: Kathyp on January 07, 2023, 04:11:16 pm ---I am the same way.  If I don't get it in first thing, I don't do it.

I am kind of glad I started this at home rather than with a class.  Pretty sure it wasn't pretty.  The dog seemed kind of concerned  :grin:

--- End quote ---
:cheesy:  Hey, I'm no yoga model either!  :wink:  We have a cat who LOVES when I do yoga for some reason.  She'll come and roll around on the floor with me and play with my hair and stuff.  She's a nutcase.  :grin:

Acebird:
I like yoga.  It is the best exercise for old people.  We have prime video so I use them.  It is hard to get on a schedule when I get called away on projects.  Warm down here so I do it in the buff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version