MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE COFFEE HOUSE ((( SOCIAL - ROOM )))

Deprograming, de-platforming, and reeducation

(1/10) > >>

Kathyp:
https://www.canceledpeople.com/cancelations

I am getting a bit concerned.  Whatever differences we have had in this country, and some of them have been quite severe, I have never heard some of the things I am hearing now.  When the press, former government officials, and current congresspeople are opening talking about re/de-programming those who disagree with them, you might wonder if you woke up in a different country.

When those same people are telling us that those who worked in an unapproved admin should be forever blacklisted, and then they add that those in the general public who voted for the unapproved admin should not work until they get their heads straight, you should be afraid because you are in a different country.

When one ideology controls the main ways people communicate, book publishing companies, and the majority of the press, you might all of a sudden realize that you have been silenced and there is nothing you can do about it.  You probably don't even want to try to do anything about it because you don't want to end up being deprogrammed and reeducated.

I have friends who have come out of totalitarian countries.  They have always feared what they have seen from the left.  It's not a party thing.  It's an ideology thing.  Now their fears seem to become reality.  What people will talk about doing, they are willing to do. 

BeeMaster2:
Yes, very concerned.
Jim Altmiller

gww:
Kathy
Your post sounds like what the state republican party is trying to do to liz chainy due to her vote on impeachment.
Cheers
gww

Kathyp:

--- Quote ---Your post sounds like what the state republican party is trying to do to liz chainy due to her vote on impeachment.
--- End quote ---

The party in the state is displeased with what she has done. what they propose is hardly the same as what I have pointed out in my post. 

rast:
"and the majority of the press" Saw an AOL/Yahoo headline tonight about a poll that showed how large a majority approved Bidens policies so far. I actually took the time to read it, the poll was a little over 1500 people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version