MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > ONLINE GAMING

PS3

(1/1)

Kathyp:
this isn't specifically online gaming, but i am after suggestions.

just bought my sons PS3 to help him finance his PS4  :evil:  .  are there any games specific to PS that you guys really like?  is there a HALO type series for the PS?
  I have a ton of his games too and have not even started to go though them.  + the PS3 games are now pretty cheap online, so i can pick up a few new if there are any that you guys rec.

buzzbee:
I'll be watching too. We might get junior a ps3 rather than the 4 because of the cost reason.

Kathyp:
best buy here was advertising to buy used PS3 and xbox 360 consoles.  am thinking they intend to refurbish and sell.  probably a good time to be looking because a lot of people will upgrade for Christmas.

i started with the xbox because of the HALO games, but i have to admit that the PS3 is pretty nice!

thomas27c:
as a avid gamer and as an experienced game tester i can say i have really enjoyed these ps3 games however its all about personal preference :
 (this is fun for all ages)
little big planet 2- a truely creative game full of endless opportunities
minecraft ps3 addition- a world wide worshiped game for its simplicity yet  fun and creative aspects. a definite must
child of light- a beautiful rpg (role playing game) that is quite humerous and alittle bit childish but it is still awesome to all age groups
 terraria- its a adventure 2d game with real awesomeness!,
 batman all arkham games- this has the most fluent combat system ive ever had the joy of controlling.
playstation all stars battle royal
(my personal favoirite) ni no kuni wrath of the white witch- its a beautiful game with a awesome story plot.
( beyond this point are games are for older people who can take violence)
 murdered soul suspect- you like ghost? you like sherlock holmes? lets combine them in this story intensive  game where you solve your own murder
watch dogs- a story game where the main character is a profesional hacker trying to avenge his neices death.
if you need more than this list i can help just tell me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version