MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

IS OBAMA an ALIEN?

<< < (2/9) > >>

Kathyp:

--- Quote --- Dec. 21th, 2012 will be a good day, a day of enlightenment for all of man kind
--- End quote ---

like...just before we die we realize how wrong we were about everything?   :evil:  or....along the lines of adam and eve when they ate the fruit.....

being "enlightened" is almost as scary as being blown up.  i have always found those who consider themselves enlightened to be self centered, condescending, and boring.  i hope we are not headed for a world populated by the enlightened....i might have to shoot myself....or move outside the wall and live with the savages!!

Brian D. Bray:

--- Quote from: kathyp on November 29, 2008, 11:41:28 am ---
--- Quote --- Dec. 21th, 2012 will be a good day, a day of enlightenment for all of man kind
--- End quote ---

like...just before we die we realize how wrong we were about everything?   :evil:  or....along the lines of adam and eve when they ate the fruit.....

being "enlightened" is almost as scary as being blown up.  i have always found those who consider themselves enlightened to be self centered, condescending, and boring.  i hope we are not headed for a world populated by the enlightened....i might have to shoot myself....or move outside the wall and live with the savages!!

--- End quote ---

The keywords are Consider Themselves.

The scariest words in the world are:  For The Greater Good.  People use that to justify the most stupid or outrageous things.

poka-bee:

--- Quote from: kathyp on November 29, 2008, 11:41:28 am ---[or move outside the wall and live with the savages!!

--- End quote ---

I'll see you there! :evil: :-D  J

gmcharlie:
 :?  Does anyone out there know how tall the beemaster is??   I am wondering.... :roll:

Jerrymac:
He is 10' 9" tall. Why do you ask?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version