Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Target practice  (Read 4460 times)

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
Target practice
« on: February 13, 2015, 06:48:08 am »
I finally bought a 9mm. Don't ask me why, I had the money and it felt so nice in my hand. I went into my Local Gun Store to buy a smith and wesson m&p22, Which they didn't have.
So here it is- Taurus Millennium G2
7yrds 24rnds
147gr reman from freedom munitions

« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 07:00:05 am by hjon71 »
Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy

Offline jalentour

• Field Bee
Re: Target practice
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 09:44:15 am »
Nice

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 10:59:50 am »
I really should have posted that in the outdoor activity area.....someone care to move it for me?
Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 01:00:51 pm »
it fits here too  :wink:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 07:58:48 am »
I do intend to carry it after I've put several hundred rounds through it and confirmed solid performance/reliability. I'm pretty confident with it now. I may have jumped the gun on purchasing an iwb holster :cool:
Good thing the holster maker offers free kydex shell trades.

Offline Maggiesdad

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 09:24:23 am »
You ever tried a Remora for iwb?

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 09:34:27 am »
I'm new to holsters is general. I used to pocket carry a small .380 on occasion lol. Alien Gear was highly reviewed and cheap and lightweight so that's what I got.

Offline Maggiesdad

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2015, 10:01:01 am »
LOL - I was laughing at the "Why men are rarely depressed thread" yesterday...
It said guys just have one color shoes and wallet - but they overlooked a guy can't have too many holsters.  :grin:

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2015, 12:56:39 pm »
LOL - I was laughing at the "Why men are rarely depressed thread" yesterday...
It said guys just have one color shoes and wallet - but they overlooked a guy can't have too many holsters.  :grin:

LOL

anything