Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Look! I'm a "Beer Bunny"!  (Read 2621 times)

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
Look! I'm a "Beer Bunny"!
« on: April 27, 2008, 10:35:11 pm »
 I cant believe this, but I just lost this entire post( with pics) a minute ago! :?...45 minutes worth of this...gone with the press of a button....Now I'm doing it again :-\...I hope. Anyways....

Look at what I can do!!........I'm a beer bunny!
 Another view for "Authenticity"!

It was such a beautiful day out I just had to have 2 red beers.They are DELICIOUS!!!..You can get them at walmart for about 2$ a can. Just crack 1 open, slosh some "Franks" hot sauce in it, and enjoy!
I decided to smoke some ribs too!!(You know how it is,....If you barbecue, grill, or smoke, ya just gotta have a beer....or mojito, or margarita...Or Gatorade with Vodka!!!)..I could only have 2 red beers though..This was a special treat for me as I'm supposed to behave..ok,.....and one corona too ;)

Oh,...yeh,....Back to Smokin'... :-D
This is me and my smoker!!

This is me adding my "Secret Ingredient" to my smoke. Some people think its mesquite, but it aint'..Its "Special fire Fuel"!
 Notice my Brand New shorts?..My wife keeps reminding me that i gave the pool away, but I still cant get a grip on what I did!...So I pretend!

Heres Paul....he wouldnt get out of the camera view...He was looking for his bees...I told him they moved into my bee yard...Just like his dog did!

Cindi, heres my 5 day old "Air Potato" vines!..As I type this, they have grown up as tall as my house! And theres a ton more coming up!

This is what i call my "Yucca Island". All but a few of my Yuccas were saved from being hauled to landfills by people grubbing their land..Can you see the beehives in the background?

And finally,...This is my wife, Janelle, who puts up with all my sillyness!!!

Well,....This was my Saturday :)
 I wish yall were here to hang out with me!
I better quit before I lose this post too!

your friend,
john

Offline Janemma

• House Bee
Re: Look! I'm a "Beer Bunny"!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 11:18:34 pm »
I am so jealous of your sun filled garden :) 

we'll be down next weekend for a bbq ok????  Although I'm not sure about that special ingredient!!!!  OMG!!!!!  lol!!!!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 12:18:28 am »
Hey John, Janelle's not the only one that puts up with your sillyness!  :-D Bahahahaahaahaaahaahahaahhaah!!!

I heard your bbq had a lil extra flavoring!

Love the shorts!

You know you ain't right, right? :-D

Thanks for taking us into your wacky world. Hey, love your blog btw.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 01:14:24 am »
John, such a bummer about all the data lost and such a waster of time, that is downright wrong eh?  Well, I am so happy that you had that patience and reposted everything, you took us deep into your part of the world, and oh yeah, you make me wanna laugh!!!  Your poor Wife, she must have patience too, have you grown up yet?  Are you planning to?  Hope you never do, because you wouldn't keep me laughing as I do if you were a mature dude, hee, hee.  You do and say the funniest things, that brings happiness and pleasure and that is a wonderful thing.  Always be who you are, and don't change one little bit.

I loved the pictures of your place, your property is something for the eyes to behold.  I loved the bee colony set ups too, beautiful!!!  And you Wife, say no more.

I have started the air potatoes, I think that they will not grow as quickly as yours, our warm, warm weather doesn't come until June.  Then the warm weather is here.  June 1 is usually about the time that I plant the supersweet corn (sh2) variety, the sweet corns can go in slightly earlier, but the supersweets demand warm soil temperatures, so that goes to show how long it takes for it to really get the ground warmed up here.

I have a great spot where I am going to grow the air potatoes.  It is up the east side of my house, sun exposure from about 11:30 onwards til sundown, should be good and hot there, I would imagine that is the temperature they like. I usually grow the Canary Vine up this side of my house, but I am going to grow both and let them mingle and meet.  Should be interesting.  By the way, are the air potatoes edible, define the flower to me please.

Well, John, you just keep on working to make us laugh, for surely that is what you do, and I love that.  Have the most beautiful, sweet day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service