Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Cider's ?safer? gun free home.  (Read 53551 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Cider's ?safer? gun free home.
« Reply #240 on: September 25, 2019, 11:22:30 am »
You are blind to the fact that Trump defies the constitution.  You are blind to the fact that the NRA is suffering from greed and corruption that is present in most labor unions.  This is caused by the left????  It requires logical thinking to debate any subject.  It is hopeless to rebuttal your nonsense.

Debate requires that you support your position.  You have yet to do that.

CEO's are not the smartest people in the world, far from it.  The absolute must requirement for a CEO is the ability to walk on or over someone else to acquire the position.  Typically they take credit for work they did not do.  They just aren't that smart.  They have a greed within them that when it goes too far they get caught in a scandal and it ends their reign.  Some get their wealth or maintain their wealth using gangster tactics.

Again, supporting facts?  CEOs do not walk into a company and say "Make me the CEO".  They are put into the position for a reason.  There are some exceptions, as in a company that is owned and operated privately, but even in that, there is usually a board of directors.  The decisions on pay are made by a variety of people and for a variety of reasons. 

If you don't like the way a company runs, don't use the company.

No one has to join a union unless it is a government monopoly.  The above average income (in some cases double the average) is the draw to join a union or seek a union job.  If you are making twice what you should you don't mind paying dues.  When your job goes overseas you wake up too late.

this is untrue.  Depending on the state, you have no choice when you take a job.  Oregon is one of those states.  If you go to work in a union place, you must join the union.  I chose NOT to work in union run places because I found them to be more efficient.  People actually worked when the union wasn't telling them "It's not your job, don't do it" .

When jobs go overseas it is because it has become too expensive to do business here.  The highest cost for most businesses is labor, so unions have priced themselves out of work in many places.   And yes, strange as it may seem, a business is supposed to make money.
Did you ever have an issue with union bosses and the obscene amount they are paid...and for what?

Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #241 on: September 25, 2019, 12:38:11 pm »
>No one has to join a union...

Simply not true in many places.  Some states have a "right to work" law that the Unions can't make you join, but most states do not.  At least they didn't used to.  I don't keep up.  You are correct about the jobs going overseas and the Union being the cause.  The Unions started for a reason, but they should have transitioned from the antoganistic relationship to management into a cooperative one.  No one here comes out ahead when the company goes broke or goes overseas...

This is true, Many years ago, while many from the Northern States such as Michigan with the auto manufacturing jobs for instance, whose  families were enjoying the Happy Days life as demonstrated by the TV show. While Folks in the South were scratching and struggling to get by, doing the same type jobs and with much less pay. Right to work states did not have the strength to muster a strong union in many occupations here in the south. Even still many type manufacturing companies went to China anyway, in all type of manufacturing situations.  I have been told this trend picked up steam during the Clinton era? About the time Sam Walton quit the Made in USA theme.  Hum  just another reason I am happy to have  President Trump instead of Mitt Romney, John McCain, Obama, or Clinton. No brainer for the average hard working American.  I will Say again,  HARD WORKING AMERICANS. 
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 12:53:47 pm by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #242 on: September 25, 2019, 01:54:22 pm »
>About the time Sam Walton quit the Made in USA theme.

I think that happened when Sam died.  Up until then if a US company made it, that's what Sam stocked.

>You are blind to the fact that Trump defies the constitution.

So far, less than most recent presidents... but yes, as usual.

>You are blind to the fact that the NRA is suffering from greed and corruption that is present in most labor unions.

I have seen no evidence of that and you have presented none.

My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #243 on: September 25, 2019, 02:55:12 pm »
That is right Mr Bush, 1992. The year Clinton defeated read my lips George HW Bush. If President Bush was you kn I mean no offense to you. I should have said Wal-Mart not Sam. Sam seemed to always put America First as that was his theme. Made is the USA .
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 03:17:37 pm by Ben Framed »
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #244 on: September 25, 2019, 06:01:51 pm »
If you go to work in a union place, you must join the union.  I chose NOT to work in union run places because I found them to be more efficient.

Duh, what I said.  No one is forced to take a union job unless it is a government job that is unionized.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #245 on: September 25, 2019, 06:05:48 pm »
If you go to work in a union place, you must join the union.  I chose NOT to work in union run places because I found them to be more efficient.

Duh, what I said.  No one is forced to take a union job unless it is a government job that is unionized.

:wink:   Ah haa Haa Haaaa  Ace, that was funny!!! Thanks for the smile..... 

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #246 on: September 25, 2019, 06:07:25 pm »
another reason I am happy to have  President Trump instead of Mitt Romney, John McCain, Obama, or Clinton. No brainer for the average hard working American. 

I have yet to see where Trump has helped the american worker unless you are talking about a family member.  I have seen many who he hurt.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #247 on: September 25, 2019, 06:09:57 pm »
another reason I am happy to have  President Trump instead of Mitt Romney, John McCain, Obama, or Clinton. No brainer for the average hard working American. 

I have yet to see where Trump has helped the american worker unless you are talking about a family member.  I have seen many who he hurt.

Well Fox News says different...  :shocked:  :grin:

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #248 on: September 25, 2019, 06:11:36 pm »
Debate requires that you support your position.
When it is not common knowledge.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #249 on: September 25, 2019, 06:13:11 pm »
Well Fox News says different...  :shocked:

LMAO that is a laugh.

Kathy, is this the kind of support you are looking for? :rolleyes:
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #250 on: September 25, 2019, 06:13:41 pm »

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #251 on: September 25, 2019, 06:21:36 pm »
Well Fox News says different...  :shocked:

LMAO that is a laugh.

Kathy, is this the kind of support you are looking for? :rolleyes:

:grin: :grin: :grin:  I figured you would like that Ace....  I am glad to see you finally put your reading glasses on, perhaps it will help you see things more clearly. If only we could convince you to wear your hearing aids to help you hear the truth clearly, and go ahead and clear your nose and smell the roses...   :cheesy:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 06:33:56 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #252 on: September 25, 2019, 06:34:45 pm »

I have yet to see where Trump has helped the american worker ...  I have seen many who he hurt.

I have not seen a single American Worker that Trump has hurt - but I've seen 10's of 1,000's that he's helped immensely. Business is finally coming back (after the Bush/Clinton/Bush/O-Bummer disasters). Quality of life is improving everywhere I look. Jobs and Business are picking up. We are finally getting some serious Hope & Change that we have needed so badly - - that's the view from the people I meet every day ... I'm really not sure what circles you walk in Ace, to have such a dim view of his achievements - the Media mayhaps?  :cheesy:
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #253 on: September 25, 2019, 06:35:22 pm »

Nope.  You have made statements.  You are required to back them with something if you want to call it a debate.  There are all kinds of things that have been "common knowlege" and have been wrong.  CW is often wrong.

If you can't support your position, then it's not debate, it's just an argument and that's a waste of time.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #254 on: September 26, 2019, 08:35:36 am »
Quality of life is improving everywhere I look.
https://www.numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
Super!!! Thirteenth place.  I thought the babbling fool said America first.  Although Trump is not the only one who is the cause for Americas demise in quality of life he certainly is a main contributor.  The actual cause is the drain of our revenue for the military budget trying to be the police force for the world.  We are still fighting ground wars that don't work.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #255 on: September 26, 2019, 08:43:37 am »

You are required to back them with something if you want to call it a debate.

Forget where you are this a BS forum.  What a credible source is to you is not to me.  I couldn't convince you you are wrong if I had a signed decree from the Pope.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #256 on: September 26, 2019, 11:09:53 am »
Thirteenth place.

According to?  And we take their word why? On what do they base their ranking?

Forget where you are this a BS forum.  What a credible source is to you is not to me.  I couldn't convince you you are wrong if I had a signed decree from the Pope.

Well, you could try, but instead, you make declarations and make no attempt to back them.  I would respect the attempt even if you used BS sources. 

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #257 on: September 26, 2019, 11:15:43 am »
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #258 on: September 27, 2019, 10:45:57 am »
For those who think the world is on a downhill slide:
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/here-are-a-bunch-of-charts-that-prove-the-world-is-better-than-ever/

This is an excellent article. Every American should see this and it should be exposed in every school. I would go even further in suggesting your post being placed in the white section above, right under,  Welcome to the Second Amendment heading posted in white perhaps under a new heading title of your choice. Thanks for posting.

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #259 on: September 28, 2019, 08:57:54 am »
According to?  And we take their word why? On what do they base their ranking?

Like I said you don't want any supporting documents you want to argue.  Which is OKay I can play along. :smile:
Brian Cardinal
Just do it